About this website
When I decided to launch a blog, an engine was required. There was an option to use some sort of content management system or to start with an empty project instead. The second variant was chosen. Few weeks was spend on basic features and I’ve got a simple website with enough functionality and ability to extend.
The following things were used in the project:
- Flask as website framework
- Postgres as a database engine
- Textile as a content markup language
- Pygments as code highlight tool
- Featherlight as image preview script
Hosted with Linode.